So I have been back from Tennessee for exactly four weeks today! I am soooo happy to be home!! Recently daddy and I have started the filming for Physics 101! Yes! We are hoping to be done filming by October. Editing will take until maybe around this time next year. I have also been busy with my hobby making Flair pins, magnets, mirrors and key chains! I am hoping to attend a craft show as a vendor in August! =D Also I am wanting to sell them on Etsy but have not found a good way to get nice pictures of my inventory. =/ So as soon as I find a way my hobby might be online! I am very happy and excited about my life as long as Christ is with me!
Friday, July 26, 2013
Strawberries & Cream Popsicles
- 3 cups organic strawberries
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
1) Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and blend until combined. Set aside.
2) In a separate bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of raw honey together. Mix until combined thoroughly.
3) Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry puree into each popsicle mold. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of coconut mix into each mold. Continue to switch between the berry puree and the coconut mixture until popsicle molds are filled. Place molds in freezer.
4) Allow popsicles to freeze completely before serving, about 5-8 hours. Once your popsicles are ready to serve, run the bottom of the popsicle molds under warm water to help release them from the molds. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe filled 12 large popsicle molds.
Note: Other berries can be used in this recipe and frozen berries would probably work if fresh berries aren’t available.
The website where I got the recipe: thecoconutmama.com