Monday, July 29, 2013

What I am up to :)

So I have been back from Tennessee for exactly four weeks today! I am soooo happy to be home!! Recently daddy and I have started the filming for Physics 101! Yes! We are hoping to be done filming by October. Editing will take until maybe around this time next year. I have also been busy with my hobby making Flair pins, magnets, mirrors and key chains! I am hoping to attend a craft show as a vendor in August! =D Also I am wanting to sell them on Etsy but have not found a good way to get nice pictures of my inventory. =/ So as soon as I find a way my hobby might be online! I am very happy and excited about my life as long as Christ is with me!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back home with us! Happy dance! Love the pic. She looks like you!!

    ReplyDelete