Friday, March 22, 2013

Moving my horse (and everything that followed)

A few days ago I decided to move my horse. (It is about 10 miles between the places I was moving him.)
I had not seen or ridden him for 3 months, so he was not in the best of spirits. Also I have no horse trailer so I was going to ride him on the back roads. Well he decided not to be ridden so I had to walk him almost the whole 10 miles. 
We finally got him on the property! (after 5 hours of walking!)
Come the next day, the family that he was staying with before had been woken up early in the morning to find my horse BACK in their yard eating grass! ^.^
So.... all my hard work had been un-done. 
And now today I am going to move him again and make sure he does not get out this time!

Romeo and I walking

1 comment:

  1. Hannah and I will see Romeo tomorrow! We will give him lots of hay and tell him it is from you! I think he is going to stick around now that the gate is closed ;)

    ReplyDelete