Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tennessee!

I am in Tennessee!!!
This is my sixth day as a Rubies Girl. I am learning lots of new things, for instance how to ship different packages and magazines. I learned about zip codes! That the very first number coincides with the group of states that the item is sent to!
On my second day I was getting a box of books to ship out from the garage but on my way back there was a floor lamp, since I was walking right by it...of course I just had to trip over the cord, break the light bulb and bruise my knee. =/

The outdoors are beautiful here! I am really looking forward to seeing all the trees leaf out!
Oh yes! While playing tag on Sunday I cut my foot because we were running barefoot! It is really deep but it has started getting better already! =)

The view right outside the upstairs window!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are learning a lot! So glad for you to have this experience as a Rubies Girl ~although we miss you tons!! Watch out for those lamps and sharp objects. :)

    ReplyDelete