Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My horse Romeo

A conclusion to the post before this about moving my horse!

So that day we moved him again. It started snowing on us and got really cold! But we got there all tired, safe and wet. I gave him some hay, brushed him down and hoped he would stay this time!
We went back the next day and fed him, I did not see him but the food was gone so I knew he was still there! A few days after that I went and saw him again. He was there and came trotting over to me! I got to ride him for a bit. It was a very enjoyable time.

A very tired Romeo!


Eating at his new home!





1 comment:

  1. That trip was so fun with you and Hannah! He is doing fine and is staying close to the main house. We will go early tomorrow (Thursday) and see and feed him again.I am sure he will be hungry.

    ReplyDelete