Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog negligence? Not any more!

Soooo I have been very negligent of my blog!
I am hoping to do better even if I just post a little picture. :)
I am still in Tennessee volunteering at a in-home-business.
In four days I will be half way done!
The internet is so bad here! We are in the middle of no where so the signal is not very strong and because of that the internet will be super slow sometimes and others not work at all! Arg. But other than that things are going great!
I have been on my Pinterest account recently, having tons of fun and pinning lots of great things. :)


2 comments:

  1. Rebekah! It was so great to see you post! I'm so happy you're getting closer to coming back home, I really do miss you. :) That picture is so true, there is nothing like family. They are always and will always be there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is very cute and fun and amazing! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete